One of the major obstacles in the past which was faced by web designers across the globe is the conversion of a web design created in some software like photoshop to hyper text markup language or html to suit the design of a proper webpage. Innovative new designs suiting the needs of web designers however have made headways in this particular aspect.
A division based HTML design or a table based HTML design is very compatible with the specifications of the World Wide Web Consortium websites and can be done easily with the help of programming languages. Photoshop to html converters are also widely available online and individual or 3rd party clients can resort to the use of the same when designing their websites. A step by step procedure to help you convert your page designed on photoshop to html will be listed below
- The use of layers with tags following stipulated PSD to HTML documentation
- The logical grouping of layers
- Merging of different layers into one single layer
Things to keep in mind while doing the above mentioned processes to get the desired results
- Maintenance of good layer structures
- Unification of all the layers in a logical and intelligent manner
- Layer consistency, incorporating 5-10 layers in a single frame
- Only visible photoshop layers will be converted into HTML documents
- Keeping similar layers in a single group also sometimes known as a single smart object
Photoshop + HTML design services keep all of the above mentioned points in mind before converting a photoshop page into an HTML document. Photoshop Web design and Development is a fast expanding sector whereby web pages are easily converted to HTML format from PSD format with a little use of technological know how and programming language knowledge. HTML CSS development is another fast expanding industry within almost similar frameworks.